Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reader Participation Time: Who Are Your Top Ten Hottest Hockey Players

General homey, adviser, and honorary Executive Board Member of SportSquee Puck Daddy at YahooSports Blog posted this very interesting entry featuring one girl's top 25 Best-Looking Hockey Players. Of course, any Top whatever list can always be controversial, judging by the strongly worded letter I sent to the people at VH1 who named "Vogue" as one of the Top 100 Songs of the 90's.

But it got me thinking, since all of you out there probably have your own short list of Hottest Hockey Players, and since I'm in England for another excruciating week and it spares me from having to be creative, why not have the readers of SportSquee submit their choices in for the ridicule and judgment of others. Let's see how twisted and pervy some of you are. I just know at least one of you out there has Steve Ott on your list. E-mail me (sportsquee@gmail.com) your Top 10 (a Top 25 is a little too big) list, with your name, your site if you have one, and why your number one is your number one.

Perhaps at the end, we can come up with some kind of composite list or do a SportSquee Poll on who's list was the best. So all you ladies out there, and all you men out there who are comfortable enough in your sexuality to recognize when a bloke is handsome and magnetic and sexy enough to admit it, please, send your votes in. My commentary will be at least 13% less scathing than usual given jet lag. Cheerio!

9 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

What's wrong with Steve Ott???????

You like Dale, Jr. but not Steve Ott?????

I'm stuned, simply stunned speachless.

Sarah said...

I'm cat-sitting in a house in the boonies and have no TV. And I'm procrastinating from prepping for my class this Fall. Thus, I'm bored out of my skull. I'm in...

Ms. Conduct said...

Yay! A project!

ESunlin said...

Booger it all. Your email isn't working for me...

Soph said...

Is there a deadline? Should we include photographic support?

Kirsten said...

Ummm, this is too hard, but if you let me know when you want this done by, I'll get you a list AND pictures.

Margee said...

My email is sportsquee@gmail.com Just have your submissions in within the next week and a half. No pictures. We'll assume people will know who you're talking about.

Yay!

arrugaoil said...

Only a top 10?? Narrowing my top 30 might be the hardest thing i'll ever do in my life!!!

Ms. Conduct said...

So, I'm lame and had to refer to the rosters to jog my memory and can I just say... the Oilers are the hottest team in the Western Conference. Sweet jeezus. Anyway, that was way fun. I could spend more Saturday afternoons like that.